Tuesday, January 03, 2006

I need a life? More Order of the Stick

http://www.statcounter.com is the best tool ever for bloggers. I get to see the last 100 people that viewed my blog, and often deducing quite accurately who's doing the reading when...

As had been pointed out to me by a Win2k user logging in from Singapore... I really need to get a life and not spend my time watching the statcounter tick...

Fortunately, he wasn't able to convince me to stop. And I discovered that the last few hits were directed at my translation of Haley's dialogue in Order Of The Stick.

And the cryptograms are back in the newest comic!

In issue 260:

Panel 2: "Come on, baby, open for mommy..."


In issue 262:

Panel 1: "You stupid lock! Open! Why won't you open??"

Panel 2: "Going to kill you..."

Panel 3: "I hate amazing quality locks!"

Panel 7: "Gee, thanks, no pressure there."

Panel 8: "Damn it! OPEN!!"

Panel 7: "I am totally in love with you."

No comments: