Sunday, November 12, 2006

Brain Damage

I can't remember what it was that pointed me to http://superdickery.com, but the evil must be shared.

It's a collection of really retarded comic book covers during the days before their prices inflated 2000%. The bulk of these stories have Superman in it, in really, ridiculous plots.

It boggles the mind to think that someone can write things this bad... And be PUBLISHED!

There are so many gems here, that I don't know how to pick a favourite...

Seeing Superman cry?

1027_4_125.jpg






Seeing him state the Super-Obvious that we all have wondered over the decades?

1296_4_063.jpg






Or him as a witchdoctor?

1027_4_098.jpg






Or Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure?

1027_4_079.jpg





Brain........... Damage................................There are also some propaganda stories that's not very politically correct anymore, after we've all forgiven and forgotten.


97_4_0000058.jpg






21013acs.jpg






But at least Superman isn't alone in this crime... There are some nasty Archie covers as well.

bettyandme16.jpg






10447_4_0271.jpg





Click on the pictures if you don't understand why they are wrong.....

These are hours of my life I'll never get back....

I must quit this while I still can...

No comments: