Tuesday, May 16, 2006

WarMachine

Showcasing some of the miniatures that I've painted up for WarMachine. These are just a few of my favourites, from the shambling undead legion of the Dragonfather Turok. I've spent the most time painting these up. Skill level still leaves much to be desired, but it's getting there, I hope.

Left to right:
-The DeathJack, the epitome of mechanical malignancy. This is one of PrivateerPress's most ambitious sculpts, with 33 bits of metal bits to glue and assemble.
-Pirate Queen Skarre. A Warcaster. One of the antagonists in the Iron Kingdoms. She has a Great Rack. No seriously, one of her melee weapons is called the Great Rack. It never fails to elicit laughs from all around the table when I declare her attacks in a game.
-Skarlock. A solo unit. The primary reason why I got hooked into this game in the first place. I was just wow-ed away by the dynamicity of the sculpting, and plunged into this hobby.

The majority of my stuff are still in pristine raw metal. Need to step up the painting pace.

No comments: