Thursday, February 09, 2006

Y's Insights

Remember Y - The Last Man?

The lastest ish has got some interesting insights into the female psyche...

"When's the last time you lathered and rinsed?"

"With what, Dr. Mann? The second the plague hit, you people started hoarding every last bottle of shampoo. I've been inside supermarkets where women left entire aisles of canned goods, but cleared out the goddamn HAIR-CARE section."

"There are plenty of farmers left, Yorick, but the cosmetics industry was run my men. Vidal Sassoon is a collector's item now."


Heh heh... in a post-gendercide holocaust, Head & Shoulders will be the new currency.

The author also has something to say about love...

"Love isn't an 'emotion', it's an abstract construct mammals assign to a biological imperative they don't fully understand."


And I thought I was a cynic...

1 comment:

J.R. Woodward said...

I like the picture of the squirl

JR Woodward