Monday, February 20, 2006

OOTS #284

Finally, a good cryptogram after so many weeks.

And I must apologise for taking so long to get around to this. It appears that quite a number of Googlers have been here to look for the latest solution and not finding it.

"Give a man a fish, and he eats for a day. Teach him to fish, and he eats for a lifetime."

So let me introduce all OOTS fans to THIS.


Or... if you can't be bothered, here's the fish.

Panel 3:
What?

Panel 5:
No, wait, that verdict doesn't make sense. Laws don't work that way.

Panel 6:
I've seen enough of my thieves' guild friends sent to prison to know that this should have been a conviction.

Panel 9:
But.. but it doesn't make any sense!

Panel 10:
No! I'm not OK, this whole trial made NO SENSE!

Panel 11:
We WERE guilty! It shold have been a guilty verdict! I can understand if they wanted to reduce the sentence due to the circumstances, but it should have still been a guilty verdict.

Panel 12:
Oh, never mind, I don't know why I'm bothering.

Panel 13:
Wait--Elan, what did you just say?

Panel 14:
Oh my gods, Elan! That's it! Elan, you're a genius!

No comments: