Wednesday, September 14, 2005

The First Post

First I tried to get nuts.blogspot.com, to match my website at http://nuts.freeservers.com, but apparently that's been taken. Thus I had to try various combinations of synonyms for madness before I finally got InsaneSquirrel.blogspot.com.

I couldn't believe RabidSquirrel had already been taken.

But InsaneSquirrel works fine I guess. For the reason why I have this 'squirrel thing', there's some sparse introduction on my website, which has not been updated since the time I registered that domain.

More than a few friends started up their own blogs and asked me where's mine. Well, I already have my own outlet to vent my steam, venomous rants, creative ramblings, cosmic insights, cynical observations, movie & book reviews etc. She is a treasure, but I'm thinking maybe I've been abusing her ears for too long already, and that I should try to dilute my poison amongst a greater audience here.

Or maybe I'm just a self-important megalomaniac who believes that his words can make the world the richer for it.

But I for one am partial to another theory: that hidden in the darkest recesses, in the deepest roots of my brain, there is an insane squirrel valiantly defending my sanity from an evil serpent bent on corroding my mind with unspeakable evil. And he must be given a voice.

ratatoskratatoskratatoskratatoskratatoskratatoskratatoskratatosk
ratatoskratatoskratatoskratatoskratatoskratatoskratatoskratatosk

No comments: